Returns & Exchanges
As a Fit Society member of the family, we want you to feel at ease when shopping online and to know that you have options for returns and exchanges.
Contact email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange.
- Your full-priced item(s) can be returned for refund or store credit within 14 days of receiving your purchase, provided they meet eligibility.
- Your sale priced items can be exchanged for any other item or returned for store credit, provided they meet eligibility.
- To be eligible, items are to be in their original packaging, original condition, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with all tags attached. Unaltered includes, but is not limited to, traces of tanning products, fragrance, odours, deodorant and make-up.
- Sealed items such as fragrances must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.
- Items marked Final Sale or Clearance are ineligible for returns or exchanges.
- All items must be returned in a secure protective postage satchel.
- Shipping your items back to us for refund, exchange or store credit is at your cost.
Exchange - AUS
- Wrong size? We are more than happy to exchange an item size within 30 days of receipt, provided we have the preferred size in stock. If we do not have it in stock, we will do our very best to obtain it for you from the brand manufacturer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may check beforehand.
- Shipping your items back to us for exchange or store credit is at your cost.
- We will cover the 'return to you' shipping costs on exchanges (1 time only per item)
Faulty or Damaged
Our team inspects every product before sending, but in the rare event of a faulty or damaged item, we will happily investigate and make it right for you.
Please email us at email@example.com within 10 days of receipt, with your order number and any relevant item photos.
If, after further investigation, the product is deemed faulty, we will cover all costs associated with refund or replacement.
If you believe an item has fallen short of reasonable expectations, falls outside of reasonable wear and tear and is not fit for purpose, we are here to work with you towards full resolution.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns or queries.